Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-14 Origin: Site
In recent years, my country's aluminum profile processing industry has developed rapidly. The output of industrial aluminum profiles has surpassed the United States, becoming the world's largest. The product variety is complete, and the quality is steadily improved. The quality level is already at the international advanced level. Taking industrial aluminum profile and its accessories as an example, let me introduce how to use industrial aluminum profile and its accessories to manufacture equipment frames.
1. Aluminum profile
The main types of domestically produced aluminum profiles are 20 series, 30 series, 35 series, 40 series, 45 series, 50 series, 60 series, 80 series, 90 series and 100 series. Each series has different models and different models. The cross section is also different.
2. Main accessories of industrial aluminum profile
There are many types of industrial aluminum profile accessories, which can basically meet the needs of designers. The main accessories are bolts, nuts, corner pieces, connectors, end connecting plates, gasket connecting blocks, elastic fasteners, living hinges, hoof corners and casters.
(1) Bolts mainly include special bolts, special round head bolts, special round head bolts, flat head bolts and T-bolts. Industrial aluminum profile frames usually use internal connection methods, using special round head bolts or special bolts. Before installation, threading and process mounting holes must be tapped at the profile connection; special round head bolts are usually used for high-strength connection of two-section profiles. Drilling and tapping at predetermined positions; flat bolts are matched with T-nuts and are usually used to connect decorative parts, such as hinges and handles with profiles; T-bolts are directly placed in the grooves of the profile and can be installed during installation Install. Automatic positioning and locking, usually used with flange nuts. This is an important connector used to install corner fittings and other profile fittings. T-bolts of different specifications and lengths can be selected according to different contours, groove widths and installation requirements.
(2) Nuts mainly include flange nuts, square nuts, T-shaped nuts and elastic nuts. Flange nuts are matched with T-bolts and are used when installing corner fittings and other profile fittings; T-nuts can simply and safely fix other connectors in the grooves of the profile, and can be automatically positioned and locked during assembly. During the installation process, the square nut needs to be inserted into the groove of the profile to connect various accessories on the profile. The elastic nut can be directly inserted into any assembly point in the groove of the profile, and the spring steel ball on the back can fix its position, so the installation is very simple and reliable, and it is one of the most commonly used accessories.
(3) Corner fittings are commonly used connectors for aluminum profiles. They are usually used for vertical or cross connection of aluminum profiles. There are mainly three types of commonly used angle fittings, powerful angle fittings and steering angle fittings. The common angle piece is used to enhance the supporting force of the connecting contour points, and can also be used as a connection method for the contour that needs to be moved. Strong angle pieces are usually used to support and fix contours and contour points affected by strong force or vibration; for steering angle pieces, they are connected with cross contours.
Connectors mainly include built-in connectors, angle groove connectors, groove strip connectors, triangular connectors and angle connectors. The built-in connector is mainly used for cross connection or vertical connection of profiles. During the assembly process, an installation process hole must be drilled in the specified size of the profile to insert the accessory into it, and the elastic nut is inserted into the other, in the groove of the profile, and then the bolt is tightened. Angle slot connectors are used to connect two contours at right angles.
When installing, insert both ends into the groove of the profile, and then tighten it. Screw locking, different corner fittings must be selected according to the groove width and connection method of the profile during installation; the connector with groove is used for the linear extension connection between the two profiles, and it is inserted into the butt joint of the two profiles during the installation process middle. Then use the set screw to lock it. Triangular connection is a special connection of semi-circular contours. Two or three contours can be connected together, coupled with a matching cover, it is very simple and beautiful. The inclined connector is used for the non-90° inclined connection of two profiles, and is hidden inside the profile during installation.
(4) End face connecting plate and gasket connecting block. The end-face connecting plate is mainly used to con